#f$&* It Yolo, Quinn Versus Australia 2013: Better Than Brock

DiscoQuinn

I knew a bloke who got cleaned up by a ʞ©$ɟwith tourist driving like a racecar driver on the street. The last thing people need is encouragement, in jest or otherwise.

Go post your shit somewhere else.

Nobody said he's going to race on a track with people on it.

It was a harmless joke.

On the other hand, Quinn this is actually quite inspiring, can't wait to see how it goes!

Members dont see this ad

Go post your shit somewhere else.

Nobody said he's going to race on a track with people on it.

It was a harmless joke.

On the other hand, Quinn this is actually quite inspiring, can't wait to see how it goes!

ʞ©$ɟyou you dimwit.

on the other hand, Quinn grow the ʞ©$ɟ up

I knew a bloke who got cleaned up by a ʞ©$ɟwith tourist driving like a racecar driver on the street. The last thing people need is encouragement, in jest or otherwise.

*sigh*

I know a guy who got hit by a car while crossing the road somewhere other than a marked crossing too... shits dangerous....

You're more likely to get cleaned up by Johnny red-Pees in mummy and daddy's minivan than you are by a random canadian bloke in a corolla....

4 days and 4 different events. I'm broken, burnt and covered in spider bites (thats another story). This is as much information as I can muster up after mixing 20 hours of cleaning in with those 4 racing events.

Should be another, much nicer video up soon.

http://speedhero.wordpress.com/2013/02/10/my-early-introduction-to-aussie-motoring/