***corolla/body Weights***

Raven

Members dont see this ad

weighbridge is the most accurate as even two cars of the same model will vary slightly because of extras, engine, tyres or whatever...

but no matter what the weighbridge says there is an offical weight which is the heaviest version of the model ie the auto version (if applicable) and those weights are in the qld light vehicles modification book. this weight determines what motor you may put in according to the engine capacity / vehicle weight rule

you can also do a recognised swap but these are usually a small increase in capacity and require only minor other upgrades to comply (if upgrades are applicable)

i'll post up the weights sometime...

I intend to get Lola weighed next time I go racing, as I'm pretty certain all the HQ race cars have to be weighed before or after each race. It won't be any good for any of you others out there with KE55's though as she's been stripped bare - I just want to know exactly how much she weighs.

I intend to get Lola weighed next time I go racing, as I'm pretty certain all the HQ race cars have to be weighed before or after each race. It won't be any good for any of you others out there with KE55's though as she's been stripped bare - I just want to know exactly how much she weighs.

She looked like a bit of a handful on sunday mate, good to see it out on the track though! :D

i weighed my starlet and it came to only 800kg with about a quarter of a tank of gas i think it was. according to the manual it was meant to be a fair bit heavier, and that's with the 3k. mine's had a 4k put in it. i have to wonder how accurate some of the weigh bridges are sometimes, especially after i weighed my mums 800cc subaru ace and it came to only 650kg.