Ke70 Front Fender Dent Help :x.

JSF

Hi all,

As seen below i've recently purchased another Ke70 but this one has a nasty dent on the front right hand fender. Do any of you guys on here know a way i can get it out without having to get it panelbeated etc? I already tried the GPS Suction Cap thing, but didn't work, :x.

532gz.jpg

Members dont see this ad

The fender will probably cost more than the car itself. I'll remove the plastic inner wheel mould and try and push it and see how i go. Hopefully things don't flake/rust off. I'll be spray painting it this weekend or so, so yeah.

A dolly is the thing you hold against the outside of your guard when you hit the inside with a hammer.

They come in various shapes of steel, but a solid bit of wood works fine. Get a 100x100 timber about 200 long and round the edge with a file or rasp or sander. Hold it flat on the outside and hammer the inside against it. It will pay to take the guard off.

You could lay the guard on a bit of plywood sheet and gently hammer the inside or roll a solid castor wheel over it.

It wont happen mate. It will proabbyl look worse than it does now. especially if you intend on painting it, that will just exadurate the dent.

you can even buy brand new guards

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/TOYOTA-COROLLA-GUARD-KE70-PANEL-VAN-81-84-/251092445186?pt=AU_Car_Parts_Accessories&hash=item3a7646a802

Reproduction....still....brand new!