Simon's 1972 Rt80 Corona

SimonM

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks good man! I have a spare RT81 grille here if you wanna change yours. It needs a lick of paint and is missing a few clips but should still be sweet ;)

How much do you want for it? Also, any chance youve got spare plastic vent thingies that go in the rear pillars? One of mine is cracked

How much do you want for it? Also, any chance youve got spare plastic vent thingies that go in the rear pillars? One of mine is cracked

Funny you should say that, I grabbed them off the car at u pull it and have two in my shed :) if I can work out postage you can take it all for the price of postage :)

go the jelly beans, we have mine which is a bit modernish i guess, marks that is cool granny spec, should make yours the old school hotty one ;)

Find a period-correct hot engine for it? :P

I don't like the idea of straying too far from stock with these old classics, I prefer resto jobs, but maybe I can make this one period-correct hotty :D

Jellybeans, lowering blocks, wing mirrors, GT stripes :P

Funny you should say that, I grabbed them off the car at u pull it and have two in my shed :) if I can work out postage you can take it all for the price of postage :)

cool beans! :D

If it's easier, I can drop by some time when I'm down south and pick them up/drool on your car :P My girlfriend lives in blackwood so I'm down south of the city fairly often.

hey mate my rt80 came out with the rare 8rb 1.9l a more powerful version of the 18r but the 18r is an easy engine to drop in with same mounts and a little more easy to get hold of.

hey mate, i'd love one of those motors in mine, maybe one day, you should start a build thread for yours would love to check it out

hey mate my rt80 came out with the rare 8rb 1.9l a more powerful version of the 18r but the 18r is an easy engine to drop in with same mounts and a little more easy to get hold of.

Yeah, I was just thinking about that today.

Found this on eBay http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Toyota-Corona-SE-1976-Wagon-4-SP-Manual-2L-Carb-/221200635719?_trksid=p5197.m1992&_trkparms=aid%3D111000%26algo%3DREC.CURRENT%26ao%3D1%26asc%3D14%26meid%3D6277561246246207544%26pid%3D100015%26prg%3D1006%26rk%3D1%26sd%3D221200635719%26

but it looks to good to buy just as a donor.