Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Custom Ke 55 Ground Up Restoration.

Featured Replies

  • Author

Couldn't help myself, started pulling out the dash. Heard a rattle when i pulled out the cluster band sure enough the clock had come apart. Can't find the screws that hold it together but found the cogs and put it back in to working order once I find some replacement screws.

  • Replies 134
  • Views 186.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author

So does water with wet and dry, but hey I tried, lol

  • Author

So I'm going to buy a mig. The thought if not being able to weld when I want has pushed me over the edge. Means I will need a compressor. Fluffed around removing the rubber glen from around the windshield with a rage and petrol. Then had a nanna nap. Must remember to open the garage door next time.

  • Author

I'm ordering one at the bar next time I'm out.

  • Author

Going to mig up the bonnet chop I'm doing at work. I can fit the centre and reputation side panels in to the Yaris so see how that goes. Not looking forward to warping.

  • Author

Bought an orbital sander and had a play around. Certainly will cut down the hours I have to put in but it's not the be all end all solution.

 

 

  • Author

The ke55 from Queensland arrived today with the 13B transplant, and it is insane. It's got a matt black jam job and roo much torque. It's a beast drift pig.

 

Can't wait to engineer it for Victoria!!

  • Author

If I didn't know any better I'd blame autocorrect for everything. Sorry I haven't proofread my posts guys. Will learnt, lol. No really, that was a pun.

  • Author

So I've started sanding the bejesus out of the car now. I've been working on the roof to give me an indication of what to do to achieve my goal and how long it's going to take.

 

So it's going to take a loooong time, but it's great seeing her when you smash it with 1200 grit!!!!! I'm old enough to remember the cylons, shiney!!!

  • Author

Do sent look good in the pic sorry, but it's like chrome.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.