Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Custom Ke 55 Ground Up Restoration.

Featured Replies

  • Author

Altered the boot lid profile to better suit the charger lights. Still a couple of months from getting the chassis from McDonald bros.

  • Replies 134
  • Views 186.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

  • Author

Don't remember if I mentioned it but I'm tubing her with 15x10 28s. Also approved by the engineer.

  • 1 month later...
  • Author

While we prepare for our 5th kid I've had to tone down the spending somewhat.

 

However I did manage to provide myself with a fabricating project;I'm putting a 73-74 Dodge Charger arse end on.

post-14325-0-10804600-1453029969.jpg

  • Author

Bought the lenses also, both from the US. In this pic it's all upside down. The growler exhaust tips are a charger period option back in the day. Great excuse to go twin pipes from the 13b back.

post-14325-0-22829800-1453030102_thumb.jpg

  • Author

Right way up this time but obviously too wide. I've cut it down the middle and begun fitting it to the rear quarter.

post-14325-0-33104300-1453030329_thumb.jpg

  • Author

In this pic I'm beginning the process of blending it in to the rear quarter. There's a substantial difference between the two profiles but it's coming together. I've also ordered the rear bumper fastener kit to fill all the factory holes and am getting a bloke to CNC plasma cut the holes for the rear lenses to fit through. This plate I'll then weld into the bumper and have the whole lot chromed up.

post-14325-0-60716100-1453030653_thumb.jpg

Edited by MIKE KE55

  • 1 month later...
  • Author

Adding the rear end while waiting for more mig gas. post-14325-0-15324500-1458029861_thumb.jpg

  • Author

Finally sorted out what width to use for the rear bumper, cut and tacked it.

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author

Decided to buy the rear quarter panel extension end caps for the Dodge Charger conversion. They are cast aluminium and sit directly over the rear bumper. They are awesome and make for an interesting new development in this rather organic build.

post-14325-0-02404200-1460121288_thumb.jpg

  • Author

They are huge. I'll have to lower the bumper to align the top of them with the rear spoiler.

post-14325-0-59993800-1460121703_thumb.jpg

Edited by MIKE KE55

  • 3 years later...

Well, shite!  Impressive and ambitious!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.