I Love K Motors

snot35

Members dont see this ad

Yeah, I reckon I could easily do it in two, especially if I had a hoist.

Yep, another motor in the shed. That's the other cool thing about K motors, I got it and the box for $100, which may have even been expensive? :)

I'm going to give the motor an inspection and put it in if it's OK. I'm debating making a leak down tester to check condition. Even though it's easy swapping, I have trouble finding spare time, so I don't want to have to find and swap another if I can avoid it.

Got my 3T box and all front suspension and everything out in just under an hour at home by myself, no engine crane balanced it on a jack onto a skate board got a piece of wood and lifted the front of the car up high enough and rolled it all out, but that was working super quick haha. So could do it in 2 hours pretty easy just cruising along.

Also this was when I was motivated to work on my shitbox.

Yep, 5k out 3k back in. Fitted a $100 5k and after firing up, it developed a big end noise. Debated leaving it in and crossing fingers as I had an event the next day, but ended up pulling the 5k and throwing the 3k back in the hole. No hoist involved, just a block and tackle in the old mans shed.

Three star picket, rope, two guys, 24 cans, toolbox= ENGINE SWAP! (ROLLACLUB MEMBERS ONLY!!!!) Do not try this without,

prior early corolla experience!!!!!! VN COMMY BOYS THIS IS NOT FOR YOU!!!!! stick to interceptor wheels and UNIT stickers ,

for your upgrades and, two hands for beginners.....