Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Feral 4Ks New Family Member

Featured Replies

I'm happy to hear you have the standard wheels on now :) stockness <3

  • Replies 86
  • Views 148.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Time to slice n buff it nxt weekend before BATHURST

  • Car is coming along nicely now, however slowly as were really trying to tidy everything up as we reassemble it, it will be worth it in the long run and especially at roadworthy inspection time, hoping

Posted Images

  • Author

Yeah :) Stockies are on our until I but 4 new tyres for my mags lol, maybe until I get new wheels in general. But for now, stocks the way to go!

By the way, what's your guys thoughts on my console I might put in it? Obviously ill source a better looking gearbox boot lol :P

post-17369-0-58539700-1385368662_thumb.jpg

Console looks great, it should've been there the whole time :)

  • Author

Thanks :) thats what I was aiming to achieve haha. I'm in the middle of mounting it and hooking up the clock in the middle, as my tacho will replace the original clock in the dash which never worked anyway :)

  • 1 month later...
  • Author

At the moment not much has been happening with the corona. It's being driven around lots, mainly because it's the only manual at in the driveway, and auto sucks haha. The Sun visors' getting there slowly, and I think I've decided to go with an 18RG engine swap if I can manage to get my hands on one. Mainly for the simplicity of the conversion, and how it pretty much bolts in, and it'd be a massive upgrade from the old 12r. My tachos had some interesting problems as it keeps seeming to take all my spark from my coil and make the car stall at traffic lights and backfire horribly or down changes? I'm not sure but removing the signal wire from the tacho makes it run perfectly again.. I have a friend who's dad has an 18rg lying in the shed that he isn't using, I might see if I can hook myself up with a deal. Maybe get dad to respray and restore it for me and I should have an awesome car for when I get my P's next year lol :P

That'd be awesome :P i took it to the local town car show today! Plenty of looks and a pretty huge turnout too!! Few pics..

 

post-17369-0-57020700-1385273777_thumb.jpg

not bad I say hahaha

 

is this with the inverted springs you mention??? doesn't look too dumped

  • Author

yep this is the one its only on 13" stockies thats why it doesnt really have the slammed look, plus we drive it EVERYWHERE with the whole family in it..

and did you mount the diff below the springs by reversing the shackle or just invert the springs? this is definately the way i am going!!! only issue is i live around the ferntree gully area in esastern melb... getting in and out of my driveway will be the final test. do you scrape speedhumps? my vl touches big ones but it gets in and out of my drive way better than a shopping centre.

  • Author

Speedhumps, does it scrape?, well no as mentioned previously we drive it everywhere! with as many people as we can jam in it!

HELLO LOWNESS!!!!, it doesnt go fast, it doesnt go round corners too well, it certainly doesnt stop, aaand it doesnt have to!, its just COOL!.

  • 1 year later...
  • Author

It looks like well be shelving the feral4k for a few weeks as this ol girl needs a bit of love in the form of dads paint n panel watch this space folks he reckons itll be pretty!

  • 1 month later...
  • Author

RUSTWORK BEGINS!!!!!!!!

  • Author

RUSTWORK ALL DONE! there really was only one 50 cent piece sized hole in the lhf guard, nothing behind it when the guard was removed, Now its time to remove all the stainless trim n chrome, then the lhr 1/4 needs a good cleanup few little trolley dents here and there and paint the little ol girl EASY..... lol

  • Author

Ok so weve begun the restoration of this ol girl plans are as follows.....

Full panel and paint inside and out

Color will be based on BMWs Marakesh Brown pearl

Full recoed bumpers and chromework

Full rubber kit including screens

Complete bush n rubber kit for suspension etc

Polish and colorcode fr simmons wheels

Fit metal sunvisor and custom venetian

Rwc and reg

CRUISE TILL THE TYRES FALL OFF YEEAAHHHH!

Wish us luck well be updating thread just like the corolla...

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.