Feral 4Ks New Family Member

Feral4K

Getting there RHR1/4 panel all done, it had to be pumped back out a good 2" after what appears to be a light hit and panelbeaters that obviously didnt own a hammer or dolly!, anyway on to the front stonetray and minor dents now loving the fact that every time i pull a panel off its only dust underneath, shes a clean little girl i don't doubt the 73000 ks on the clock at all!

Members dont see this ad

Colour teaser! Really wanted to stick with the original kinda colour rather than something flashy, however it will be getting some old school touches to it.......

post-17369-0-35887600-1432157870_thumb.png

post-17369-0-88558800-1432157915_thumb.png i like how the gold pops in the sunlight, must say ive never painted a car brown before lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Color test!, painted clevos samsung cover, this is two coats of color, one coat of color and flake, and three coats of brown watery yarra water clearcoat, looks pretty full on in the flake dept!,but i guess the original color is coming up particulated in the photos and adding to the glittery effect well keep playin what do you guys think?

Pikkies would help lol ...

post-17369-0-86820100-1436354220_thumb.jpg

This is two coats of basecoat , one with flake, three with pissy yarra water clear , and two wet coats of clear off the gun, what do yall think?

post-17369-0-25743600-1436354850_thumb.jpg

post-17369-0-95459800-1436354980_thumb.jpg I'm thinking of dragging a bit of the gold flake out of it , but then again being seventies and all.........

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Ok so after moving house again, were back into the ol girl, door jambs are painted as are the insides of all doors bootlid n boot jamb, now need to fit it all up and get some nice gaps lines etc then block it back and blow the outside, Clevos also purchased an 18r motor and 5 speed, mild cam, single sidedraught setup and extractors for it so hopefully we can now make our way into the fast lane on the freeway when its all done...