Feral 4Ks New Family Member

Feral4K

Well, some of you may know this ol girl well, couldnt help myself when i seen it such a tidy car!, Will be getting full factory respray soon and left just like it is,

maybe some venetians and sunvisor etc but staying full GRANNYSPEC! such a fun car to drive getting lots of interesting looks on the monash fwy on my ,

way to work. Thoughts on dropping my 2tg twin sideys and five speed into it for a bit more poke standard 12r is not real happy at 65 mph with the four speed,

has anyone put a t series in one, can't imagine it would be too involved? cheers feral.

post-17369-0-33414900-1369530987_thumb.jpg

post-17369-0-70751600-1369531042_thumb.jpg

post-17369-0-26805100-1369531090_thumb.jpg

post-17369-0-24379200-1369531137_thumb.jpg

post-17369-0-10297700-1369531176_thumb.jpg

Members dont see this ad

looks tidy mate, looks like its still got the original plates too!i just picked up a 1973 model yesterday for spares or resto, has discs and high back seats too, i now have 4 of these things haha, have a look at my green rt80 on here if you haven't yet :y:

i had to follow my sisters boyfriend in mine, he was sitting on about 75mph for about 30 minutes, had to follow him coz i didn't know where to go haha, i picked up a w50 off a mate the other day, i thought the 4 speeds were a w40 so was thinking of changing it, although my 1971 rt80 had a different 4 speed, i think its a l43, tunnel is a bit smaller on some of the earlier models

Yep shes pretty ordinary after being in a heavily modified ba xr8 manual i can tell you! I call it a DRIVERS car as youre driving it all the way there ,

aaand all the way home lol. Anyway ive got lots of left over celica bits including a 2tg, t50 , twin solex 45s on redline manifold, and tuned length,

extractors, might aswell put it to good use, has anyone converted an rt corona to t series? ill be collecting bits for it only at the moment cause all,

my time has to go into our ke10 race car but when thats done this will be the tow car hence the power upgrade!

i'm pulling the engine and gearbox out of mine right now, to paint the engine bay, swapping the front end for a disc one i have too, and i'm converting it to w50, mine has a different style 4 speed that the earlier ones had, but i have 2 spare coronas with w40's, so will swap the bell housing onto the w50, and my tailshaft fits the w50, i just have to cut the gear stick hole out a bit as the L43 i think its called has a shaft on the side of the gearbox for the gears instead of the top at the back like the w gearboxes.

• 5 months later...