Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ke55 Racecar. Needs 5 Stud Diff And Stuts.

Featured Replies

Hey guys.

I'm currently building a ke55 dirt track racecar. Due to rules and regs of the division I want to race in I need to convert the whole 4 wheels to 5 stud pattern. I was just wondering if any body could tell me what diff/ axels will fit wirt out too much piss farting around. Ive been told that corona wagon diff fit straght in. And apperently the axels out of the corona will go into my borgwarner diff??

As for the front the same dude tild me corona struts are the same also? And I have no idea.

Ill be running old celice arms aswell to give me a little bit of camver across the front.

Can anybody help me out.

Cheers.

Marc

Montague motorsports.

Edited by montagueracing221

Why you need 5 studs is beyond me. Reckon you could get away with a redrill of your axles and hubs.

Yeah, that's an odd requirement.

 

Aren't Corona 4 stud too? Re drill for sure

  • Author

Yea its a stupid rule but a rule none the less. The corona sedans are 5 stud so I'm asuming that the wagons would be also. Unfortunatly re drill is not allowed either

Some hiluxs have 5x114, which would give you 5 stud and a diff upgrade in one. As for the front if you're crafty enough you could convert the struts to some thing like s4/5 rx7, s14/s15 or even falcon which would all give you 5x114 at the front too.

  • Author

Cheers guys ill let you know how I go cheers.

+

I know its a long shot but does anybody have a ke10 sprinter cylinder head lying around?

^^^^^^^It would be easier just to port out your existing k series head, safe to take it out to a 3kbp port size.

 

cheers!

Yea its a stupid rule but a rule none the less. The corona sedans are 5 stud so I'm asuming that the wagons would be also. Unfortunatly re drill is not allowed either

 

Which Corona are you talking about? All Coronas sold in Aus were 4-stud...

Edited by Hiro Protagonist

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.