Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

1985 Ae82 Csx Sedan, A Step Back In Time...

Featured Replies

  • Replies 32
  • Views 101.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is what I wanted for the wife's daily. But no, she had to have something newer and more reliable... newer doesn't necessarily mean more reliable (not to mention it cost 3 times as much). :(

  • Author

I would love to keep it but I have too many cars/bikes etc so I gotta get rid of some of my stuff.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.