September 10, 201313 yr Author comment_666633 It now has a road worthy and should be registered tomorrow. This is how the engine bay came up: Report
September 11, 201313 yr Author comment_666746 It drives quite nice too, It definitely lacks the drivability of the 4age though. Report
September 12, 201313 yr Author comment_666837 We had Peter Houlahan (owner of the bosses Bob Holden 82 sister car) at work the other day and of all the cars there he spotted this and said 'wow that's tidy' gave me a big grin. Also took a work colleague for a drive today and his response was 'I can't believe someone tried to scrap this' I really can't get over how clean it is. Report
September 12, 201313 yr comment_666838 My son drives one of these,treats it like absolute shit,never had a tune or a service,its rough but just keeps on going and going and going! Report
September 12, 201313 yr comment_666842 Yeah mate it is a rare find for an AE82 Very good score...you have done this car perfectly. I look forward to seeing it again minus the milkshake Report
September 12, 201313 yr Author comment_666852 Hoping that there is a cruise coming up in the next month. Report
September 12, 201313 yr comment_666871 Hoping that there is a cruise coming up in the next month. Is that a hint? Id be keen if I get mine done this weekend. Be good to do before I'm deployed to my new job. Report
September 13, 201313 yr comment_666903 Great work in the engine bay man, actually the whole car looks awesome. Probably the cleanest I've ever seen an xA-C engine bay! How is it with the automatic gearbox? Capable, suits the purpose? I've just never driven an automatic one that's all. :) Report
September 13, 201313 yr Author comment_666915 My 1st 82 (mrs 82 in my sig) is an auto so we drove that for years before the twinky conversion, they aren't bad but certainly are a lot better with a manual Report
July 15, 201511 yr Author comment_698691 Gonna sell this as it doesn't get used, hasn't for a while now and it just seems like a waste, pm me if you are interested. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now