December 26, 200718 yr Author comment_216672 I knew it was going to be all bad as soon as she said "double caution right crest, stay left......." http://www.motorsportmad.com/view/1812/ire...-on-board-crash Report
December 27, 200718 yr Author comment_216927 Gigi Galli. I'm really starting to like this guy. http://www.motorsportmad.com/view/1570/gigi-galli-tribute Report
December 28, 200718 yr comment_216937 Gigi Galli. I'm really starting to like this guy. http://www.motorsportmad.com/view/1570/gigi-galli-tribute Shit yeah.... forceful AND slick. Not a common combination of attributes. I also like the way he starts setting himself up waaaay in advance of the corner... just tooling around with the balance until he feels like its right and then whoooshka round he goes :y: Report
December 28, 200718 yr Author comment_217016 Not your average hillclimb, and not your average Merc 190E. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rU9mQ7z5JVQ...feature=related Report
December 28, 200718 yr Author comment_217040 I don't generally do Escorts, but this thing is a certified weapon. Report
December 28, 200718 yr comment_217050 Damn! Thats awesome. I love the old Escorts. Almost bought one as a first car, but the indicator on the wrong side kinda gave me the irrates. Nothing like a Porsche going hammer and tongs either....just wait for the ending. (its a longish movie) Report
December 29, 200718 yr comment_217123 Damn the guy in the escort flies... Worst rally corner ever? Arrghh i got 20secs into it and remembered the eyy eyy eyey guy. STFU!! :dance: Edited December 29, 200718 yr by kangaroosa Report
October 16, 200817 yr Author comment_282051 Some Belgian bloke with testicles that are that big they affect to tides. http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=NkQBD3eYADA And an Irish bloke in (I think) a BDA. This is how RWD's should be driven. http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=dM9GlCyOJNs Report
October 17, 200817 yr Author comment_282136 Commitment ++++ that one. "Understeer is a crime". The late, great Colin McRae. http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=UGSnLGgeai8 Great in car. Corolla WRC in Ireland. Another man with an ovrsize commitment gland. http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=KS2MAjl-iKQ&...feature=related Edited October 17, 200817 yr by Redwarf Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now