November 8, 200817 yr Author comment_288290 Karl Age Jensen, Danish Rally. Ends up in some blokes bed room. Home owners a champion. :y: And stay to the end..... BOOOOOOOONNNNNGGGGGG!!!!!! http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=8E164vdn__Y Edited November 8, 200817 yr by Redwarf Report
November 15, 200817 yr comment_290108 What do you do when your throttle cable snaps really close to the end of the stage? You get your nav to operate it manually, of course... http://axisofoversteer.blogspot.com/2008/1...nor-darwin.html Edited November 15, 200817 yr by 7shades Report
November 15, 200817 yr comment_290111 ROFL gold! At least the driver did it himself rather than getting the poor nav to do it. Report
November 17, 200817 yr comment_290609 :) :) :( I thought it was going to be the old shoe-lace trick, but thats just mad!!! Maybe he tried to get the Nav to do it....... I would've said "Get f%^$ed and do it yourself, I'll steer" too. :hmm: Report
March 6, 200917 yr comment_325068 Thats awesome, such a great driver. At 2:00min I thought he was about to loose it on the corner but then I thought this is Collin McRae Report
March 6, 200917 yr comment_325071 i wonder how many laps he must've done of that circuit??? thanks redwarf :cool: and as johno said above, i think by the time he did that he would've had at least 30-40 laps under his belt, and was just seeing how early he could put it in (and how sideways) and still get out straight... Edited March 6, 200917 yr by dfunkt Report
March 6, 200917 yr Author comment_325077 The more I watch, the more respect I have. Left foot braking. Watch. Learn. :cool: More driving lessons. Edited March 6, 200917 yr by Redwarf Report
March 6, 200917 yr comment_325085 Notice he never touches the clutch, couldn't do that in my car. Left foot braking, its weird but he truly is an amazing driver. Edited March 6, 200917 yr by Johno Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now