Farewell Travis / Poo Racer Gold Coast Cruise

Medicine_Man

I was fishing ...well sorta, I wet a line from the comfort of my car at the spit on sunday, what seemed to be a cruise was shut down by cops in no less then 10mins.

The cops set up a bike on the side of the road, just incase anyone decided to do a U-bolt and every remotely looking modified / sports / car with mags was pulled over for some defection time.

If you wanna have a meet up, have a bbq in the mountains, cruise through the hinterland, meet up a remote beach lol ... stay away from any spots which 'hoons' may go to and phack your plans up.

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so you guys will still be around at 9ish?

I'm keen to take the ke50 for a cruise.

ill have to wash it though. it got filthy as on sunday from the drift day. not to mention the rain yesterday. mmm big brown dots on the roof.

Gah, skirts!........

I cruise down the Coast / Spit once a month and never do the speed limit, do the occasional skiddy and they never look twice, even with mis matched rims - just like poo racer!.......:)

Ill prolly be there, someone give me a place to crash? PM me

(Please - for Travs sake!)

We can always pick up a few pizzas on the way through and then drive down to the spit to eat? If not we'll find something else to eat..

Also If anyone wants contact details in case they are coming, PM people now it is your last chance.. No use coming and getting lost and not being able to contact someone, It ruins the night..

Edited by Medicine_Man