Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ben's 4A-Ge Ae71

Featured Replies

  • Author

Deep cleaned it, I'll let the pictures do the talking.

 

ytiA9yb.jpg?1

bkv03OM.jpg?1

PhEhxG9.jpg?1

yHQ0mB3.jpg?1

Dah31F0.jpg?1

TvJf1PR.jpg?1

Edited by B-Lugg

  • Replies 171
  • Views 642.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • How great are cars.

  • Sisal + a quality cutting compound. I can't wait to see how they go when completely cut and polished.     I'll post up on local forums to see if someone will lend me a hand for a six pack..

  • Got started last night. Just need to borrow a crane off a mate to get the sucker out.

Posted Images

Damm that's nice! No sweat with clients in the car now...

 

That link to the Hurricanes is just what I did with mine.

post-7544-0-49687200-1386592444_thumb.jpg

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

UXqVaaC.jpg?1

Primer down to cover the metal, really need to paint it....

OtqY8Ky.jpg?1

  • 1 month later...
  • Author

Bank account copping an absolute flogging after a midnight decision to get started upgrading.

 

Coilover sleeves - Owned

KYB AGX Shocks - Ordered

5KG otomoto springs - Ordered

KYB Excel G Commo shocks - Ordered

Celica King Springs for rear - Ordered

AJPS RCAs - Ordered

 

I'm still snooping around for some top hats and camber tops and XT130 LCAs. And some KU31's will be on the front with relatively decent tyres for the back. Grip grip grip grip grip grip.

 

CANNOT WAIT!

  • Author

I have ordered all the parts I need to convert the front to coil-overs and put something decent in the rear. Summit racing in the states have been really slow in the shipping process for my KYB AGX's and are apparently getting them posted tomorrow. I have almost everything else though!

 

Finally got to work. Filler and paint, put in a couple of days trying to get the best result possible. It's red again!

gfCG13z.jpg

MikY967.jpg?1

iCnNrFX.jpg?1

S6uOUjC.jpg?1

KfYbk3n.jpg?1

 

My home booth

317lIDY.jpg?1

Nice repair. The paint on this car looks tops.

  • Author

Nice repair. The paint on this car looks tops.

Thanks mate! It was my first decent sized body job. The paint is nice from far and far from nice :D

So nice. I wish mine was nice, but then I couldnt do all the ridiculous mods that I do.

The pictures are definitely doing it justice but that's exactly right - imperfection can be more fun if you don't mind it!

  • Author

Coilover sleeves - Owned

 

KYB AGX Shocks - Ordered Summit Racing to ages to process my order and sent them out a full week after payment, a little grumpy as people have had parts from them a land in Aus a 7 days out from payment. I just want my coils in!

 

5KG otomoto springs - ARRIVED

KYB Excel G Commo shocks - ARRIVED

Celica King Springs for rear - ARRIVED

AJPS RCAs - ARRIVED

  • Author

They arrived! Struts are being cut and welded by Fab 81 in Labrador, some of their work is incredible and the guy I spoke to was friendly and didn't mind me asking question to learn about crap. I'll throw the coil overs in on Thursday - so I am booking in for new rubber and wheel alignment on Friday.

OjXNrsU.jpg?1

 

I commemorated by throwing in the rear gear - I'm not entirely happy with the way that the springs sit in there (Doesn't centre perfectly at the top because of a slightly larger diameter), I might look in to using other rubbers. I took it for a drive and it already feels incredible compared to choppies and old shocks, and I haven't even touched the fronts. My exhaust no longer fouls on my diff and it can actually go over a bump without killing itself.

xq71tZl.jpg?1

  • Author

I put my celica springs in the other way around. Sit better.

 

Obviously you switched the rubbers around as well?

  • Author

Picking up a AJPS front lip on Friday - I'll paint it with colour matched paint, excited to see how it will look with a little fibreglass work. If it'll be a stupid amount of fab work, I'll stash it for a rainy day.

Edited by B-Lugg

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.