Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Dyno Day

Featured Replies

  • Author

Looking for some dates guys. When would we prefer to have it? I'm all for having it sooner rather than later but I'll take all ideas into consideration.

 

I'm confident we could fill it with 20+ cars so I will definetly organise this one. I'll talk to redcliffe dyno in the following week and see how they like to run them.

I'm ready whenever you are :P

Hey guy mazfix are holding a dyno day on the 9th of april I'm not sure of the time but it might be alright to get a few cars to go there since rollaclub is trying to get a dyno day.

 

MAZFIX

48 SMALLWOOD STREET

UNDERWOOD

Hey guys mazfix are holding a dyno day on the 9th of april I'm not sure of the time but it might be alright to get a few cars to go there since rollaclub is trying to get a dyno day.

 

Not Interested in this?

  • Author
Not Interested in this?

 

I think most of these guys are keen on having their own day. Most of them arnt making huge amounts of power and would rather not inconvenience people who are somewhat serious... If we have our own we can take our time and do our own thing.

 

I'll get in contact with Redcliffe ASAP...super busy at the moment.

I think most of these guys are keen on having their own day. Most of them arnt making huge amounts of power and would rather not inconvenience people who are somewhat serious... If we have our own we can take our time and do our own thing.

 

I'll get in contact with Redcliffe ASAP...super busy at the moment.

 

exactly right irokin, couldnt have said it better myself.....

Am real keen on this!...........

 

Will be great to catch up with everyone, and meet hopefully some new faces......... and hear all those corollas REV!............ :P

 

+ will be good to see what my car pulls with a few more modifications.

YEP I M IN AS LONG AS I MEET NO MORE HICCUPS MID TO END OF MAY WOULD GIVE ME HEAPS OF TIME THOUGH JUST IN CASE.

(sorry caps)

hmm where can i find me a W16 for the open class Irokin?

 

if you guys do find one in aust. or even qld no less.....PLEASE BRING IT!!!

 

(sorry caps) :P

  • Author
hmm where can i find me a W16 for the open class Irokin?

 

 

Bugatti Veyron. W16, quad turbocharged, 8 Litres, 1001bhp in standard trim.

 

At the moment it looks like we'll be running it just as a social thing without a competition component. No reason we can't have little wagers between people hehe :)

me fo the open class win in a dirty neesarn!!!!

 

Sucks to be in an sr20 now hey irokin :P

  • Author

Like I said It'll just be a social event. We can have some funny "virtual" prizes on the forum but on the day it'll just be for fun.

virtual prizes as in rollaclub bragging right hmm :P

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.