March 25, 200620 yr Author comment_108565 Looking for some dates guys. When would we prefer to have it? I'm all for having it sooner rather than later but I'll take all ideas into consideration. I'm confident we could fill it with 20+ cars so I will definetly organise this one. I'll talk to redcliffe dyno in the following week and see how they like to run them. Report
March 25, 200620 yr comment_108603 Hey guy mazfix are holding a dyno day on the 9th of april I'm not sure of the time but it might be alright to get a few cars to go there since rollaclub is trying to get a dyno day. MAZFIX 48 SMALLWOOD STREET UNDERWOOD Report
March 28, 200620 yr comment_108952 Hey guys mazfix are holding a dyno day on the 9th of april I'm not sure of the time but it might be alright to get a few cars to go there since rollaclub is trying to get a dyno day. Not Interested in this? Report
March 28, 200620 yr Author comment_108956 Not Interested in this? I think most of these guys are keen on having their own day. Most of them arnt making huge amounts of power and would rather not inconvenience people who are somewhat serious... If we have our own we can take our time and do our own thing. I'll get in contact with Redcliffe ASAP...super busy at the moment. Report
March 28, 200620 yr comment_109005 I think most of these guys are keen on having their own day. Most of them arnt making huge amounts of power and would rather not inconvenience people who are somewhat serious... If we have our own we can take our time and do our own thing. I'll get in contact with Redcliffe ASAP...super busy at the moment. exactly right irokin, couldnt have said it better myself..... Report
March 28, 200620 yr comment_109016 Am real keen on this!........... Will be great to catch up with everyone, and meet hopefully some new faces......... and hear all those corollas REV!............ :P + will be good to see what my car pulls with a few more modifications. Report
March 30, 200620 yr comment_109278 YEP I M IN AS LONG AS I MEET NO MORE HICCUPS MID TO END OF MAY WOULD GIVE ME HEAPS OF TIME THOUGH JUST IN CASE. (sorry caps) Report
March 30, 200620 yr comment_109301 hmm where can i find me a W16 for the open class Irokin? if you guys do find one in aust. or even qld no less.....PLEASE BRING IT!!! (sorry caps) :P Report
April 6, 200620 yr Author comment_111149 hmm where can i find me a W16 for the open class Irokin? Bugatti Veyron. W16, quad turbocharged, 8 Litres, 1001bhp in standard trim. At the moment it looks like we'll be running it just as a social thing without a competition component. No reason we can't have little wagers between people hehe :) Report
April 7, 200620 yr comment_111417 me fo the open class win in a dirty neesarn!!!! Sucks to be in an sr20 now hey irokin :P Report
April 8, 200620 yr Author comment_111433 Like I said It'll just be a social event. We can have some funny "virtual" prizes on the forum but on the day it'll just be for fun. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now