Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ke10 Cmefry

Featured Replies

So I thought it was about time I jumped on here and shared my car...I bought it in mid 2012,put it straight into storage and its been sitting covered in dust since..needed a bit of work and kind of got side tracked.. yeah crazy I know.. :)

 

So think its time to fix her up bit and enjoy her.

post-17222-0-48693300-1392187957.jpg

  • Author

Nope,family and work will do that to you. :)

Please don't post anymore pictures than you have - I'm trying not to spend my savings for a house. Just please, for the love of god, don't.

Nice pick up there mate, what are the plans for it, other than FRY the tyres

 

Twin turbos under the bonnet, monster 3RZ-T would compliment it

 

Interesting price that was asking around on the interweb sometime ago

  • Author

Plan to use and abuse it like it was built for.. :)

 

Rather listen and feel the power of supercharged methonal V8 goodness!

 

Thanks

  • Author

Gave it a wash today..time to get few things painted. :P

post-17222-0-18839500-1392525430.jpg

bugger paintn, get it full of meth n go nuts!

  • Author

Love your style!!! Painting engine bay so can put the new motor in. :)

  • 3 years later...

Hey madtoywa

I private messaged you.

cheers

 

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.