Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Heeelps

Featured Replies

I broke my water neck on installing a thermostat.

is this fixable?post-19292-0-28420900-1392936541_thumb.jpg

It's probably fixable Pili - but by the time you take the water pump off and pay to get it TIG welded you might as well put a new one on.

 

Hard luck though.. Spewin'.

  • Author

it isnt a part of the waterpump tho

its a part thats connected to the block next to the egr

balaiz just replace the thermostat housing,it bolts to the head.the water pump is below that with the fan bolted to it. water pump bolts to the block.

 

cheer mick

  • Author

yea but the thing is I'm lurking the internet for one

hit me up when you find a site. cheers bro

  • Author

not even sure what its exactly called I'm still looking at the toyo diy site

The part your looking for is called a "lower thermostat housing",

 

cheers!

  • Author

got it working i used jb weld. don't know how long it will last tho.

how the shit did you break that?

 

I don't think I have one, but I am sure plenty of people would have a second hand one if you put up a wtb thread in the wanted section of the classifieds.

 

 

Cheers, Andy

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.