Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Future Rollaclub Help/tech Day

Featured Replies

Ok guys,

 

I've begun to source parts for Maxi's rebuild.... because I will stretch my budget I can't afford to pay for labour (all u money hungry members can push ur back button now!) so I need your help... and to make it even better I thought we can make it into a Rolla Help / Tech day.. were we all can learn how to put in suspension shocks and springs.. replace a bush or 2, put in a slave cylinder and bleed it, plug a WRX Turbo on a custom made manifold and plug up all the oil lines.

 

I hope this doesn't sound like a win win situation for me alone... frankly it is because I get help on something I don't know.. but I think it would also be a win win situation for someone who is my shoes.. and will be one day..

 

And I have been advised by my boss (gf) that if maxi does not get fixed.. he will be sold sob :fuzz:

 

So say :D to selling him.. and lets get Maxi on the road and kicking some non Toyota arse and making a name for Rolla-Club!

 

Thank you for listening to me raving on.

Tommi

 

P.S: I will be hosting a BBQ for all members coming.. umm just quick note that I have no tools.. no car stands.. no engine holder things... umm and a single garage.. lol so I may need a little hand there too.. :rolla:

how about you tell your girlfriend to FO and you'll do what you damn well like with your time and money

  • Author

Considering its half her car.. and half her money.. that really wouldn't go down to well !!

I'm like fook and just, but with less expirence - as long as i know the date in advance, ill be there :D

  • Author

Coolies, well I have to talk to my bank manager :rolla: and then find all the parts.. so I'll keep you guys posted :D

i doubt i'd be of much help but i'd like to come along to learn a few things and lend a pair of hands :D

 

i should have a few tools lying about the place also

  • Author

Npz :D

 

I'm thinking the only really hard part would be working out what oil line goes where on the turbo kit.. well I hope that will be the only hard part.

 

hmm maybe also moving the air con radiator thing to fit the intercooler piping.. but i have a plan! to use a bracket lol :rolla:

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Alright guys, I have to give back the Ford and that means Maxi will need to be fixed, I need a hand with bleeding the clutch slave cylinder and also a hand to put in the shockies and springs.

 

I'll call around tomorrow and work out what to get.. looks like I'm going to be doing Maxi in this order:

Clutch Cylinder & Tyers

and next fortnight

Shockies & springs

 

Will keep you posted.

depending if i am free i would be happy to help out. working on yota motas is my life!

  • Author

Andrew, would you know your way around a 4EFTE?

i know a bit as a mate has a 4efte in a 93 starlet

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.