Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2 Speed Toyoglide Help

Featured Replies

Hello all.

I recently purchased a recod 2 speed toyoglide for my 1976 ke30 sedan.

Fitted up all good until I tried to connect tail shaft.

It seems my old gearbox and tail shaft have 19 tooth spline, whereas the new gearbox has a 15 tooth spline.

Help in this mater would be greatly appreciated.

 

  • Author

Does anybody have a manual for the two speed as I'm hoping I can remove the back of the box and swap the output shafts over. But ive pulled my old box apart and it appears to have one shaft running the whole length of the box :-O

I know early KE1X and KE2X had a different drive shaft to later model cars.

 

KE30 came out with the 3 speed auto.

 

Dare say it is get a 3speed box or see if you can adapt a smaller early KE1X yoke to late model drive shaft. Will handel less power and 3speeds are every where so dare say wont fit.

 

Cameron

Early ke30's DID come out with a 2 speed auto, and yes the output spline between the early and late 2 speed auto's are different,

 

cheers!

Edited by Clapped out

Early ke30's DID come out with a 2 speed auto, and yes the output spline between the early and late 2 speed auto's are different,

 

cheers!

 

Well ill be dammed...2speed ina KE30. Never knew this but good to know thanks for the correction.

 

Looks like it is an easy yoke change and were on the road again

I have the 1100 Toyoglide Auto Service manual if you need to see any pages. I believe it's from 1967 and it looks like it hasn't been opened often so not keen to try and scan all the pages.

Happy to take pics of needed pages.

20140407_1846201_zps598fe1ec.jpg

 

20140407_1847031_zps8054f311.jpg

20140407_1847111_zpsbe659134.jpg

I had ke30 2speed auto in my ke10 then changed to ke70 5speed it used the same yoke if that helps.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.