Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Project 626 Ke55 Has Started

Featured Replies

I think a bit more info is called for,like why did you lift the bonnet,future plans etc etc....

Let's hope 626 stands for Cu In.

  • Author

She will be running a twin superchanged 4agze with water spray intocooler driveing through a toyota Supera box

Turning a complete ba xr6t diff cradle moded to fit I have lifted the bonnet to get more air through n to keep her cooler

Also a good place to put some gauges

Sounds like some big plans,going to be good to follow!

Would be interesting to tinker with some bypass valves and different sized pulleys, ie one running low boost at low rpm and another thumping in the top end.... Still couldn't see it being any more effective than a twin charge setup though.... Or even just a perfectly sized turbo.

  • Author

Yeah that's what I am thinking of doing all work by me I want to do something no else has done

I had a engine builder look over my planes n he said with the right set up she would eat almost anything will be puting up pics as I go

  • Author

I have 2 eaton m90 superchargers for her so will be one of a kind lol

1uzfe m112 r154 hilux diff

 

do it

 

don't bother with 4agze chargers.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.