April 14, 201412 yr comment_681167 My ke55 4 door project has started with the bonnet lifted 3" Report
April 17, 201412 yr comment_681328 I think a bit more info is called for,like why did you lift the bonnet,future plans etc etc.... Report
April 20, 201412 yr Author comment_681416 She will be running a twin superchanged 4agze with water spray intocooler driveing through a toyota Supera box Turning a complete ba xr6t diff cradle moded to fit I have lifted the bonnet to get more air through n to keep her cooler Also a good place to put some gauges Report
April 20, 201412 yr comment_681430 Twin superchargers? That'd be a bit parasitic wouldnt it? Better off twin charging or do what I did and throw an SC14 on. If you need SC12's I have 2 for sale. Report
April 20, 201412 yr comment_681431 Would be interesting to tinker with some bypass valves and different sized pulleys, ie one running low boost at low rpm and another thumping in the top end.... Still couldn't see it being any more effective than a twin charge setup though.... Or even just a perfectly sized turbo. Report
April 20, 201412 yr Author comment_681435 Yeah that's what I am thinking of doing all work by me I want to do something no else has done I had a engine builder look over my planes n he said with the right set up she would eat almost anything will be puting up pics as I go Report
April 20, 201412 yr Author comment_681436 I have 2 eaton m90 superchargers for her so will be one of a kind lol Report
April 22, 201412 yr comment_681530 1uzfe m112 r154 hilux diff do it don't bother with 4agze chargers. Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now