Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ke20 Need Help Have U Seen This Rpm On A Dash

Featured Replies

Just got this ke20 can any one give me any info about what is on the dash I know it's a rpm but I never seen one can't find anything about it

post-10204-0-89461400-1402299418_thumb.jpg

post-10204-0-08134100-1402299465_thumb.jpg

Pretty sure it's a factory option for the ke20.

Only the deluxe models had a tachometer in the instrument cluster.

  • Author

Before I got my ke20 I look at a few and never saw this vdo rpm tachometer on any of them is it a hard to get item

  • Author

That's good to know anyone know what it's worth these days? Does anyone know where I can get a heater tap from or what one will fit from other cars thanks

wouldnt have considered selling it if I had one of those

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.