Chrome Shop Brisbane

Members dont see this ad

+1 for a recommendation.

If someone has had bars re-chromed as well I would love to know what it might set me back and if there are certain methods I should pursue or steer clear of.

To my understanding there are a couple of methods used.

Hey blugg I could be wrong but I believe for bars you would just need standard chrome, I know there is a process called hard chroming which is used for motorcycle forks but that would most likely be Unnessecary for a bumper as not under the same friction as a bike fork.

Hopefully someone can help us both out with a shop!

My dad has always got chrome for by these guys. Always come out good, and most of his is for Marine use. He got an engine rocker cover for recently looks schmick.

Queensland Chrome Plating

Electroplating Service

423 Wondall Rd, Tingalpa QLD 4173

(07) 3893 2494

Hi,

Ill be with Tenny0 here got my KE11 rear bar re chromed through him old school nothing flash but does GOOD work. Charged me $200 for my rear KE11 bar. I stripped it for him and at my work put it through a sodium hydroxide bath so made his work a bit easier so say $250 a bar is his price.

But worked fast was 2 days turn around for me and i have since used him again :)

Cameron

Yeah heard a lot of stories with sour deals on the chrome jobs but there are reputable places around, some

advice would be to use the best piece you have as the repair work adds up quickly before its final plated.

The hotrod guys would probably have the best places sussed out by now...