Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Do Quad Lights Fit Panel Vans?

Featured Replies

Hey guys, I've got a flat front KE70 Panel Van and I'm looking to put quad lights on it.

 

Ive heard mixed answers about wether you need to change your front panels to accommodate them.

 

Apparently, I have the DX style front guards which people have said mean they won't fit without changing them.

 

I apologise for my ignorance!

 

Thanks guys, Leighton.

 

post-15391-0-18518500-1404815462_thumb.jpg

 

post-15391-0-74535300-1404815512_thumb.jpg

  • Author

Oh okay thanks mate. So not really worth doing unless I'm going to swap panels?

  • Author

hahah maybe I won't conform to the quad lights and try and make the best of my panel van front!

hahah maybe I won't conform to the quad lights and try and make the best of my panel van front!

I like this idea, always been a fan of the panno or dx front. Something a little different 👍

If we're talking "Cool/ Rare" Then diesel front is deffs the go!

 

IMG_3587-1.jpg

 

 

But yeah quads are super ghey, Panelvan front is much better, Fit an S1 T18 front bumper and it changes the look for the better as well

That is a normal pano front bar, not sure whats up with the end caps..

 

Pano front is basically s1 t18, Friend had one that was purchased with no front bar so we put a t18 s1 front bar on, So much nicer

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.