July 8, 201412 yr comment_685325 Hey guys, I've got a flat front KE70 Panel Van and I'm looking to put quad lights on it. Ive heard mixed answers about wether you need to change your front panels to accommodate them. Apparently, I have the DX style front guards which people have said mean they won't fit without changing them. I apologise for my ignorance! Thanks guys, Leighton. Report
July 8, 201412 yr comment_685327 You can make them fit but the park lights wont line up with the corners properly. Report
July 8, 201412 yr Author comment_685328 Oh okay thanks mate. So not really worth doing unless I'm going to swap panels? Report
July 8, 201412 yr comment_685329 Probably not. The panel van noses are about 25mm longer than flat front ones too. Report
July 8, 201412 yr Author comment_685336 hahah maybe I won't conform to the quad lights and try and make the best of my panel van front! Report
July 8, 201412 yr comment_685349 hahah maybe I won't conform to the quad lights and try and make the best of my panel van front! I like this idea, always been a fan of the panno or dx front. Something a little different 👍 Report
July 9, 201412 yr comment_685360 If you're in it for the "cool/rare" panno fronts are the go. Get this grill and get rarest "quads" ever. Report
July 9, 201412 yr comment_685361 Can point you in the right direction, they are for TE72's but should fit your front end. Report
July 9, 201412 yr comment_685363 If we're talking "Cool/ Rare" Then diesel front is deffs the go! But yeah quads are super ghey, Panelvan front is much better, Fit an S1 T18 front bumper and it changes the look for the better as well Report
July 9, 201412 yr comment_685364 Diesel front. <3 Gotta agree, that front bumper isnt original. Or at least the end caps arent. Report
July 9, 201412 yr comment_685366 That is a normal pano front bar, not sure whats up with the end caps.. Pano front is basically s1 t18, Friend had one that was purchased with no front bar so we put a t18 s1 front bar on, So much nicer Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now