Trev

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yep here it is. Just exract it and put it into your: Program Files\Live For Speed S2\data\settings, or where ever your live for speed folder is. That setup works with everything- drift, drag and race.

P.S. DO NOT SHARE THIS WITH ANYONE ELSE APART FROM PEOPLE ON THESE FORUMS AS A FEW PEOPLE HAVE BEEN TRYING TO GET THEIR HANDS ON THIS SETUP.

Trev_s_Setup.zip

nickZ's setup looks similar to mine except i don't have the sides on the frame. ive got a ke50 seat bolted to a frame with a raised pedal box so the pedals are angled.

ive got a drifing force pro, which is awsome. I'm currently re-building the whole frame and am incorporating a sequential shifter on the left hand side instead of gay american right hand, a custom clutch pedal and a hand brake :lolcry:

its just a matter of re-wiring the current DFP buttons and incorporating switches.

I'm re-locating the centre hub with all the buttons and bolting a sports steering wheel on in place of the small wheel, so its more like a car, using a custom hub.

by the way, this is for the D1 GP 2005 ps2 game, thats why I'm making the hand brake and clutch.

ill post pics when its finished