levin78

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hay trent my dad got the grille about 12 years ago with the matching bonnet from over seas that style was never released in aus bonnet has the one air intake to the right and its pretty big the reason the bonnet its not on the car is because we lost a bit of the chrome triming rallying of the front and i don't no anyone who can custom make it

Top work... Love it!!

Those night rally pics bring back all sorts of memories... Night rallies are AWESOME!!! You feel so alone hurtling thru the bush at night.

Most rally-turned-road cars are pieces of shit... Yours is a testement to doing things properly!!!

Edited by st.nick

shit!!!!

what is that thing?!?!

i soooo want one! that thing is just unbelieavable gorgeous!@!!!!!1111one

have you got any pics of the arse end? it looks like a mini xa2x celica!! so, so sexy!

dude u have my RESPECT!

Edited by Tiger

thanks very much st.nick and love ke70 glad that you guys r stoked yes have some pics of the arse end but didnt turn out because of the sun but ill get some more. will post them up soon.

If u want one u might b in luck in the future as my spare ke35 coupe(which i got for bits)is in to good a nic (no rust) to be sending it to the grave yard yet and i was just visiting my dad over easter and he has happily handed over his other 2tg and celica 5 spd so y not introduce them and c what i can come up with. i hope it will b something speical

• 1 month later...