What If?

CorollaNut68

Members dont see this ad

Be more useless than a Proton jumbuck.. For a carton and a half in the "tray" before she snaps in half

I don't know man...I put a tow hitch on and I have managed to tow several really big things with my little toy...the biggest probably being the 20,000 lb rollback tow truck, I only had to pull him about a block. I pulled a tilt trailer with a full sized long wheel base Chevy truck about 50 miles. I've helped people get their boats out of lakes. Nobody believes it's just a 70 hp tiny little 4 banger, they have to look.

Add a couple of leafs maybe and I bet you could put another KE10 in back (sideways)

There wouldn't be much shell left and a corrugated bed would be stronger than a flat floor pan...if all else fails, we'll just weld a couple of pieces of railroad track under there, strap some bungies over the roof....it'll be fine. Doors that close properly are for sissies anyway.

I'm sure a true factory made rollatruck had they made one, would have taken these things into account and performed well above the call of duty, as my own little toy has all these years. You've got to be really really bad to it to break it. Lol, and I would think these tiny u-joints would break first but I've had the whole rear axle housing pop loose and twist out...heh..that was a good donut. Broke those bolts that go through the springs.

I'm not sure, maybe some of you could tell me...It ran like crazy, quick as hell tire smoking 131 mph Honda eating good back when I had a fresh stock, standard bore, original carb 1.2 3K but with a 1.1 K head on it and my custom "4 into 2" extractors. It's a K40 and has 4:22 rear. I've heard maybe the 1.1 head on the 1.2 would be like shaving one to bump the compression up. Would that have been giving me 10-1 or better? Eventually the block and head both cracked nearly in half.