Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Photoshop Your Corolla!

Featured Replies

Double Post

post-266-1145416696_thumb.jpg

post-266-1145417173_thumb.jpg

Edited by Brad

  • Replies 89
  • Views 100.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey, can anyone paint my car that really nice Blue Toyota colour

 

post-266-1145416696_thumb.jpg

 

Colour of the car I want

 

post-266-1145417173_thumb.jpg

Edited by Brad

fast and rough - probably not quite the shade you had in mind but here is a blue version

 

 

post-24-1145420882_thumb.jpg

 

 

or maybe horrible ford green

 

 

post-24-1145421037_thumb.jpg

 

 

ok maybe this is closer to the blue you showed - hard to tell in that image

 

post-24-1145425958_thumb.jpg

Edited by Ruts

Wow thanks Ruts you do a fine job Indeed. I was just wondering how do you paint the car but leaving the original shadows and lighting in tact?

 

Thanks

 

Brad

I created a layer that is just the body of the car - no windows or wheels or backgrounds

 

I desaturated that layer (so its greyscale only)

 

Copy that layer again but colourise it - it blue or green and set it to be a hue layer

 

tweak the colour and brightness a little and presto.

Hey ruts reckon you could do this for me? i want it this yellow colour :D

 

post-268-1145439379_thumb.jpg

 

post-268-1145440106_thumb.jpg

 

or this red

 

post-268-1145440482_thumb.jpg

 

:dance:

really fast hack job - didnt get a clean body to start with so there is some old colour showing in places

 

seriously this is a less than 5 minute job

 

post-24-1145441976_thumb.jpg

Lol looks awesome i get the basic idea :D

The micro machine cars are cool! I kinda like Rolla__Boy's with the mini BA in the background! They looks tuff! If I email someone a higher res pic of my car could they please micro machine it in a high res? :D Would make a great wallpaper! :dance:

Yep. Email me and i'll do it.

 

 

I PM'd early in the day but had no response

Thanks guys! I was at work and had no decent pic of my car to upload. Now I am home I have also noticed the pm so I have forwarded a pic to Ruts... No offense AE35 but it was just easier to reply to the pm.... I'm lazy! :D Thanks again though!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.