Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

My Ke55

Featured Replies

I'll be happy the day i drive past this and its all one colour haha!

 

I reckon itd look best all the colour of the panels off my wagon. I have that paint here too

  • Replies 55
  • Views 99.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

We’re all eskimo brothers of a car haha

  • Author

post-9124-0-55699100-1457350273_thumb.jpg

This happened yesterday! Now to find some longer tie rod tube thingys and I can install them :D

Must have chucked out those Tie Rods sorry mate

  • 3 weeks later...

This is a pic i took the other day of the 5k on the dyno, Should have her back this week! Pretty happy with the results 115hp at the flywheel :)

post-9124-0-49556000-1449485477_thumb.jpg

 

Mate that is bulk power out of a K series, congrats!

 

Mind sharing with us what work has been done and specs?

  • Author

 

 

Mate that is bulk power out of a K series, congrats!

 

Mind sharing with us what work has been done and specs?

 

Cheers man! Yeah I don't mind.

So its a 5k with the "O" dish pistons

4k head ported standard valves (hopefully not for long) combustion chambers have been re worked

Solid rocker shaft spacers

1gge rods (had these laying about and decided to give them a try, they looked alot stronger than the 4k ones I had)

Compression is around 10.5/1

Unsure on cam specs but I think it's around 275 degrees duration on both (doesn't kick in till 3000-3500 rpm)

Has been balanced

Fuel is supplied by a pair of 40mm dcoe webers

Random set of extractors I already had (these will be changed at a latter date)

 

I think that's all might have missed something out

 

Later down the track I'd like to put a bigger cam in and some bigger valves and see what she'll do

Edited by pozza123

Great thanks for that. I have similar plans to build my 4k, but it's for track use.

 

Do you have a dyno graph available?

Be interesting to see your car up against a 4age coverted ke

  • Author

I'd give it a fair crack if I ever line up against one haha

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.