4A-Fe Carby Into K50 Mudbox

DAISTEP

As the title says it all, I just want to know if its possible to put that gearbox behind the 4A-FE car by engine? Don't care if the gear is not strong enough or should I go for T50 blah birdy blah blah.

Regards

Syed Abdullah Mohsin

DAISTEP

Members dont see this ad

Correction my mud box is a k40 from a 4k engine. My 4k died or I rather say killed it now i'm pissed because the repairs are to costly and the engine as well cost me higher than a 4afe or a 4age. Ironic right? A 4k price higher then a 4age and other 4a engines.

I have parts and stuff like distributer flywheel etc etc let me know if someone is interested in buying these spare parts.

Back to the topic again.

I read it somewhere on the forum (not this one though) that a k40 or k50 can fit a A series engine without a hunch is that true?

Back to the topic again.

I read it somewhere on the forum (not this one though) that a k40 or k50 can fit a A series engine without a hunch is that true?

The issue you'll have is that K-series boxes have integral bellhousings - ie you can't swap bellhousings to suit the motor you want, a 4K K40 won't have the same pattern as a 3A K50.