Any Musicians Abord Here

hey guys

just wondering if any one in here plays or has played an instrument in the past.

IF SO WHAT WAS IT ?

was just wondering about it so i decided to ask, seeing so me and lammi don't mind playing a bit of guitar and i wondered if any one else shared our musical interests. :P

Members dont see this ad

Was taught how to play Piano and a little guitar (intentions on learning it again) and also percussion (bongos, congas, marakas and all)

Write and sing rnb music though... dunno if that counts (shrugs)

HEY

good stuff guys

well yes tiger your dreams to become a singer song writer can count only cause I'm in a good mood .lol. jokes

and you guys and gals who make music on the computer what programs do you use, fruity loops etc...

anybody else play something apart from with them self ...lol... :P :P

Well, I've got my hands on Acid Pro 3.0 which is a sampling studio program. I wanna teach myself how to produce music and shit, so I can, in effect, look at writing music for people, they tell me what they want composed and I'll compile it for them...

I'm gonna start pursuing this once I get a computer upgrade and buy me a proper acoustic guitar and synthesizer.

Music has always been in my blood. I was in the school choir at one stage too (but I was one of the lucky ones that got away) :P hahaha

well i have to agree you were very much into music nick.

oh and i was just wondering anybody who makes there music on computer have they ever accompished any song or track that isnt purely just lots of base making umm... doof doof. because i am very guilty of that. lol. does any body have some of there home made music as such that they can post up....

oh and st.nick of course your turntables count as long as your not just playing one record at a time lol. which I'm sure your not...