B*stards!!!!

I'm *extremely* ticked off.

I picked my car up from the repairers I think last week (from my little accident that we won't speak of) and I picked up my daughter from school and drove home. Needing the bigger car to move some stuff to our new shop, I parked my beloved Corolla on the side of the road across from our home.

One trip in the bluebee turned into many (three days worth) because I won't put stuff in the boot of the rolla cause I don't want to damage my speakers or my amp. Well I noticed on Sunday night (last week) that some shit headed bastard mother f*cker had chucked dinner plates *yes, dinner plates!* at my car, how do I know they were dinner plates? They're all over the road and around my car. There is no way this was an accident. They smashed the drivers side mirror, and dented/scratched the drivers side door and the front panel over the wheel arch. So now it has to go BACK to the friggin repairers!

NOT HAPPY JAN!

Then, to make matters worse, I decided to take it for a drive anyway and I now have a rattle and shake from the front end, I'm hoping it's the exhaust that's fallen off the holders but it may be clutch related.

So more time without my baby. I'll post pics tomorrow :lmao:

Lesley

Members dont see this ad

No idea who did it, but it WAS on purpose, there is no way it could have happened accidentally. I've not taken pics yet, but will soon and post them up, I guess it doesn't look as bad as I first thought, but my heart stopped when I saw the mirror and all the broken bits, I raced over to the car and checked that the windows were all in tact, and that my stereo, amp and speakers were still in it, PHEW they were.... but still, little b*stards I hope that karma catches up with them.

Lesley

NOT HAPPY JAN!

Then, to make matters worse, I decided to take it for a drive anyway and I now have a rattle and shake from the front end, I'm hoping it's the exhaust that's fallen off the holders but it may be clutch related.

So more time without my baby. I'll post pics tomorrow :)

Lesley

It could be knifes and forks stuck in the springs

:)

Sometimes a good laugh will make you feel better and sorry to hear about your car :P

LOL Knives and Forks!!! D'oh!

OH you know what the rattle was??? The bloody crash repairers had to take off my front Left wheel and they only finger tightened up the bolts. There was only one that was on tight, the others had almost all fallen off. B*stards!

So chain of events. Lesley parks car worried about noise, takes bluebee out and doesn't put rolla into the garage because of the noise, (I thought it may need towing) then a couple of days later notices that the rolla had been attacked. IF ONLY THEY HAD HAVE TIGHTENED THE BOLTS NONE OF THIS WOULD HAVE HAPPENED!!! Arrrggghhhttt!!!!

Edited by SoulSearcher

• 2 weeks later...

argh some people are just useless! I don't mean to generalise but i think mostly it's young teenage boys too. grr

a bit more than a year ago we had a beautiful old honda who served us so well until some shitbag kids stole it, flogged the shit out of it on a school oval, stole a basketball hoop pole, smashed the car with the pole then pushed the car in to a creek a few roads away from my house. And we never caught them despite the police fingerprinting the car (they were just my mum's fingerprints lol).

And yeah, I gotta admit, I cried a lot. and i'm scared shitless about similar things happening to my corolla. some people just don't get the sentimental value of cars.

go away this post is making me sad

Well due to time constraints (working from 10am until 4am most days now we have the shop) I never got around to taking photo's :) BUT I get broomdee back tomorrow!!!! YIPEEEEEE!!! I have tomorrow off, well sort of, I have appointments and have some other shop stuff to do, but I'll be cruising in the rolla tomorrow!!!!!

Happy Lesley :)

Its bloody rude, little pricks have no idea as they generally can't afford their own car :)

Some little shits smashed the quarter windows in the rear doors of my wagon once, and all they took was the 25c in the ashtray - wtf? At least I got given some spare doors, so it didnt cost me anything bar the hassle of cleaning glass out.