Brighter Headlights

archontireq

Members dont see this ad
i worked at an auto parts store for a while, and in wa (from memery) 65 watt is the the legal max. but autoteinca do a 85/115 and 115/135 watt in h4. warning we alway had people coming back with burned out wireing. the corolla that came back was a ke 55 and it cooked the switch in the steering collum. :( messy

:thumbsup: thats it! thats probly what happened to my high beams. it must have cooked the steering column wiring. :D now i gotta replace it

• 2 weeks later...

to aim your lights try just turning your lights on at a wall bout 30M away and aim them so the center of you light is at the base of the wall its not perfect but it does the job, ohh low beam to..... but just check what it looks like from the front to coz every car is different you don't wanna blind oncoming traffic, but its a rule of thumb :faq:

i also found out the other day, comon sence really, but, the bluer the light the more it reflects rain and fog, thats why they make the yellow fog lights :D

makes me wonder why they make the blue fog lights :faq:

My opinion on xenon/blue/driving/not normal light

f@$kf@$kSHITSHITHATETHEf@$kING()*&^$THINGSf@$kf@$kf@$k

When i'm driving, i dislike them. Alot.

I'm just about to get a Falcon. I'm gonna keep the standard H4 bulbs.

I'm also gonna put on the car some Narva Spotlights and I'm gonna aim them directly at oncoming cars AND BLIND THE f@$kERS WITH STUPID SHITHOUSE f@$kED UP f@$kING SHIT LIGHTS I HATE I HATE I HATE

*ahem*