chrisandliz

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

f*ck! they must be rare in WA, lol. its a shame, i could of cut the quarter panels out of my parts car before i chucked it and sent them to you. I think you should start a thread in the projects section, so you can let us know how you go. worth the effort though, they are sic cars!!

f*ck! they must be rare in WA, lol. its a shame, i could of cut the quarter panels out of my parts car before i chucked it and sent them to you. I think you should start a thread in the projects section, so you can let us know how you go. worth the effort though, they are sic cars!!

projects section hay, hhmmmm, sound good :(

all right boys its home safe a sound. time to tell you how much i payed for my little beast, 80 dollars.

got her to run and got a permit. runs alright but i stalled at the lights and every one was realy pissed (maybe i should not have not moved her in peak hour) then almost cooked the engine on the trip home. the radator was boiled dry, but it cooled down and started agian. and limped into my drive way.

and there she'll stay (at lest for a little while)

bhg??? fun trip home but aleast it is at your place now the project can begin

bad news!!! pulled out the boot liner and found lumps and folds lines in the floor. then i ran a measuring tape around and it "too" out of square. ill have to use her for parts :P

Edited by chrisandliz

far out ke20's must be rare up there, i bought my black ke20 for $50 and it had a 4k in it and had mags, and a lot of good parts also,

i should bring both my ke20's and all the parts i have up there and sell em all :ninja:

good luck with her, tell me if i can help you out with any parts

cheers james

Yeah, KE20s are rare as rocking horse shit in WA.

I'm sure I saw this in the quokka too, Lappy. First thing I thought of it when I saw it was this....

no, but i did buy the ke20 in forrestfield.

i had to sell my motorcycle to get the cash (kawasaki kz250b, only 3500 released world wide!!!) but i sold it to my father-in-law so it went to a good home. :ninja:

but this ke20 is in great condition, i'll post you some pics later.