Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Every1 In Rolla Club From Brisbane?

Featured Replies

Its the Hyperdump, geeze damn southsiders think they know it all. :) :Þ And no one over 18 really gose there lol. Garden City is where its at. :D

  • Replies 32
  • Views 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sunnybank hills for me

 

corolla_gurl & myself are the only brissy southsiders? not too worry, southside is better anyway :) :D

Nick you forgeting about me????? I'm at Runcorn (where corn runs?)

ack! so i did...must've been a blonde moment or something :)

I have lived at Runcorn for a while now.. over a year. I never lived on Gold Coast, I work there... I drive from Runcorn to Southport daily (also drop g/f off to work which is on way to brissie) so 0dd 150-200k's a day driving for me.

hmm even tho i just joined so I'm technically not a member - i live in sunnybank :D you know southside ownz joo all! :)

  • 1 month later...

The true Mexican has arrived

Yeah i live just south of the border but i consider myself a gold coaster

It appears the boost north south discussion has spilled over into rollaclub :)

oh well all fun

Michael

lol tweed heads u southerner. hey how come they changed burger king at south tweed autobarn to a hungry jacks :) i was well pissed off, i loved those king sized cups!

I'm more mexican than all of you combined

 

adelaide

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.