April 29, 200422 yr comment_8562 Its the Hyperdump, geeze damn southsiders think they know it all. :) :Þ And no one over 18 really gose there lol. Garden City is where its at. :D Report
May 1, 200422 yr comment_8674 sunnybank hills for me corolla_gurl & myself are the only brissy southsiders? not too worry, southside is better anyway :) :D Nick you forgeting about me????? I'm at Runcorn (where corn runs?) Report
May 2, 200422 yr comment_8698 I have lived at Runcorn for a while now.. over a year. I never lived on Gold Coast, I work there... I drive from Runcorn to Southport daily (also drop g/f off to work which is on way to brissie) so 0dd 150-200k's a day driving for me. Report
May 4, 200422 yr comment_8831 hmm even tho i just joined so I'm technically not a member - i live in sunnybank :D you know southside ownz joo all! :) Report
July 1, 200422 yr comment_12954 The true Mexican has arrived Yeah i live just south of the border but i consider myself a gold coaster It appears the boost north south discussion has spilled over into rollaclub :) oh well all fun Michael Report
July 2, 200422 yr comment_12992 I'm from bris.. but i just brought a one way ticket to Sydney.... :) Report
July 2, 200422 yr comment_13013 lol tweed heads u southerner. hey how come they changed burger king at south tweed autobarn to a hungry jacks :) i was well pissed off, i loved those king sized cups! Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now