Next Event

GZE82

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

consider my interest officially shown!

i disappeared for a while but i am back! so whats on the agenda next?

Good to see you back RollaGurl!

I agree with Muller, our last events havent been to dye for, but have still been a worthy of the drive.

GZE82 tried in vane to organise an event recently with Twincam.org as well, we were the only two RollaClub members that made it and even then there were only four cars that went for the cruise!

Other states seem to have there events sorted... whats wrong with VIC?

I for one are always interested in a gathering, even if it is just a run to the drags, but something with around 15 people for lunch etc would be a hoot!

how about a cruise to the drive ins when something good is on? i would be more than willing to organise a gokart + cruise meet later in the year, I'm a tad busy atm unfortunately.

organised a few for ozdat a while back and the reception was really good. never organised a cruise though and i dunno many good melbourne roads.

Tiger and Kangaroosa did that last time I competed in Melb. Need to find an event that allows passengers :(

or maybe even a cruise to a local track when one of the members here is racing.. to cheer them on?
Edited by coln72

Tiger and Kangaroosa did that last time I competed in Melb. Need to find an event that allows passengers :(

kewl.. where abouts in melb did ya compete, and what sort of event? theres a motorkhana at the BP servo at somerton i wouldnt mind competing in.. don't know who organises it and how often though

Thats where I met up with Tiger and Kangaroosa :( There is footage of that day on this forum somewhere.

To find out where motorkhanas are going to occur check out this link. Can download sup regs as well.

http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/motorkhana/

Being ex Bendigo did you ever meet up with Brian Shannahan (grey ke25)????

Edited by coln72

spanner? hell yeah i race with him all the time. real nice bloke and a GREAT driver! always helping out with the motorkhanas out at bagshot.

actually i think brians organising the huntly VMC round.

your nice n close, ya should come over and have a go if you havent decided yet! ill be there aswell as numerous other rollas :(

Last year I would of, but due to family commitments (11month old son and another due in a fortnight) things have got kinda busy. I've unofficially semi retired but hope to be thrashing the shit out of the 20 next year as i think the Australian Motorkhana Champ. is back in Melbourne next year :(

Kangaroosa - shit I forgot about that too.

Just a silly thought - how many of us actually have competition licences?

Maybe we should think about signing up with a club (approx $80/year) and getting a cams licence ($45 for the basic licence) and then we can all have a thrash :(

Heel there could be an official Vic Rollaclub point score.

I stand by to be shot down if this is a stupid idea.