Ke17 Sprinter 20v

ke17 20v

hey yeah i had the fire wall moved back about 3to 4 inches, was a bit of a pain in the arse but thats the joy of having a 120kw 20v in there which made it all worth it in the end...

thaks heaps for the info on the brakes il do my homework on them now that i know its not to hard to change them over...

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:monkey: -Hey, ur car is HOT!! :worship: Its got my thumbs up :thumbsup:

That poor Datto :sob: Its sad to see any car, let alone an old one end up like that. OMG how big is that steering wheel?? It looks like it was taken off a truck or a bus!!

P.S. I love the shot of the 3 of em!! :D

And abit off topic and weird, the one with just the sprinter, love the grass!! :(

JiP_01

Jon.

:( -Is there anywhere that sells those half moon headlight covers?? Autobarn?? Does it interfear with the light shining from the bulb??

JiP_01

Jon

Edited by JiP_01

The steering wheel in the datto was bad i tried to get it sideways a couple of times & thought i was going to through my shoulder out haha or knock my misiss out :(

As for the grass it looks good there but sadly the ke17 leeks to much oil & trans fluid coz its dead now haha jokes sorry princess

AS FOR the Ke17 power wise it has had me squirming & shiting my pants ( & he just laughted at me) has got some punch was dead even with my other mates datto 1600 FJ20 turbo (once again was shiting my undies haha) didnt think we were going to be able to STOP

noooooooo that poor little 1000, what motor did it have in it? a15 a14???? do you still have it?

far out that sprinter would take some pulling up with only ke20 discs, i have ke38 discs on the front of mine and i didnt need to drill the holes out they just fitted straight on and i used ke20 hubswith the ke38 discs backing plates and calipers

here is the link in the FAQ

http://www.rollaclub.com/faq/index.php?tit...ont_Disc_Brakes

this is were i got the info to do my upgrade

good luck with the little thing, does it still have the ke17 diff because i have busted 3 of them with only a standard 4k and had to upgrade to a ke20 one

cheers james

Thanks heaps for all the great feed back!!

it still has the original diff in in it at the moment i think the only reason it has stood up to the power so far is that i had a small clutch in front of it, now that i have a new heavy duty clutch and the ae86 sprinter box i don't think she will last much longer......

plus i have so many spares for the ke10-17 series rollas if anyone might need anything just let me know il have a look aand might part with some stuff, my parents have been busting my balls bout all the crap i have around the place...