Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New Project!.....?

Featured Replies

Dazza on these forums has a heavily modified KE30 2 door, Twin carb 5K, 5 speed, lowered, fresh paint, whole interior retrim...it's a top car.

 

I had one too that I used as a donor car, and threw it away. (waits for Dazza to kill me)

Not modded much... but:

 

Here's my old corolla 2dr. I was the 2nd owner, learnt to drive in it, abused it badly, but 8 years on I still have it. under a tarp, waiting glorious restoration!!

post-846-1149663292.jpg

Definitely go the ke30 two door sedan, there all class

 

this is one of my mates

post-1114-1149670113_thumb.jpg

NickZ on this forum has one. Bloody sweet, two tone and shit, I love the car. I know of a KE30 two-door i can get for $600 in reasonable condition.... but i'll never get it...

 

Go the two-door :faq:

 

Dan.

When I did the 'khana the other week, 781JCU the KE30 sedan weighed in at ~860kg, with half a tank of fuel and after jack, spare, etc. had gone back in the boot. Who needs a Lotus Elise?

Fook's KE35+4AGE+half cage(I think)-interior came in at about 960kg I think.

Personally, I like KE10's, don't like 20's, love 30's, hate 55's, meh 70's, hate T-18's, love hachis. All fwds=meh.

I don't really see what there is to hate KE55's. Once you piss off those fugly rubber ended bumpers and replace them with KE30 ones, they look f@$king sweet, in my opinion...

 

IMO!

 

Anyway, back on task....

I admit. I love Ke30's but am not the biggest fan Of KE55's. I hate the bumpers, Bonnets, Door skins and Vents on the body (I like the KE30 ones).

 

As for the quare headlights i hated them one, but now am kinda liking them and the way they look with the KE55 bonnet.

 

**Edit** I dis like the KE55's round headlight grill, but like the square.

Edited by JiP_01

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.