Teddy

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I pretty much always cruise solo, It doesn't really bother me...

i even thought asking my dad if he wanted to go then i actually thought abit it so NO he's not coming looks like I'm goin alone but thats cool just means i can have my music as loud as i want :P

I'm out now went to start my car to go help a mate with his ra40, turned the the starter motor missed the flywheel or something just buzzed(happens somtimes)so i turned it off went to start it again all the lights went out oil pressure, charge light everything.i have been under the bonnet for about 2 hours can't find anything so I'm suspecting it might be under the dash anyway no go for me :P and yes i check the battery terminals.maybe its telling to finally put my gze in.any who have fun people, i wana see lots fotos of all the sic as rolla's.82 out :P

Its Tomorrow !!!

I don't think ill be swimming, weather is looking slightly dodgie as well.. can't wait to see you all there :P

almost today now!!!!

i washed and polished delores just for this wonderful event :P

hope it rains *imagines 40 kesevs comin out a roundabout in a row...all sideways :) *

hehe i mean.....rollaclub = safe responsible driving :D

who else is starting at the pie shop? am i the only one?

sooo excited! cya tomorrow rolla lov''rs! :D

the previews page opens but i can't access the full size images

just comes up witht he little red cross inthe box

if i right click and "show picture" it jus goes away but picture doesnt appear...

any ideas?