Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Corolla Database

Featured Replies

  • Author

Okay guys, keep the vins coming. We are closing the gaps between them I'd like to see two sequential rollas and see where they are now. :hmm:

  • Replies 185
  • Views 357k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Owner: Douggeh

Engine: 5k

Year: 1978 (not %100)

Model: KE30

VIN: KE30 943635

http://www.rollaclub.com/board/?showtopic=22454

post-6023-1217954477_thumb.jpg

 

 

Hay jip,

I don't really care that much, but i am from south Adelaide, not Perth as it says on the front page.

Just to clear that up :cool:

Good job with this thread by the way :y:

Cheers

Doug

  • Author

Fixed kiddo, sorry bout that. :cool: I usually copy and paste a template when I type that out. I must have forgot to delete the other info.

Umm couple of changes for mine. Colour is now White, was originally Green (found out when stripping the paint back). I'm reasonably sure its 11/67 Build, and I'm Ken from Perth. Currently no engine, but 5K is being rebuilt for her.

 

Think that just about covers it...

Owner: Tory

Name: don't have one yet....

Engine: 4AGZE

Year: 1989

Model: AE90

VIN: 6T154~AE90009100509

post-3348-1223724773_thumb.jpg

haha u spelt my name wrong.... Tory* Ill forgive you this time :wink:

  • 2 weeks later...

Owner: Sian

Name: none yet...

Engine: 4K

Year: 1977

Model: KE30

KE30-896703

 

MyKE302.jpg

  • 2 weeks later...

Owner: shaun

Name: don't no

Engine: 3k

Year: 1978

Model: ke30 4 door sed

Vin: ke30 940 763

 

Owner: shaun

Name: rusty

Engine: 3k-c

Year: 1977 I think

Model: ke30 4 door sed

Vin: ke30 871 510

  • 2 weeks later...

Owner; Paul

Cars nane; The Rolla

Engine; 2tg

Year;8-1971

Model;KE20 two door sedan

Vin;KE20 905120

post-5916-1227170284_thumb.jpg

Owner; Brian

Cars name; ..none

Engine; 5K

Year; 1981

Model; KE70 Panelvan

Vin; KE705041564

 

Image119.jpg

 

and #2

Owner; Brian

Cars name; PROreJECT

Engine; flintstone powah

Year; 2/82

Model; KE70 Panelvan

Vin; KE705050960

 

cheers

-bc

Edited by gr33nm0nk3y

ke11 3-70

 

yellow

 

802609

 

S.A

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.