August 30, 200719 yr Author comment_194729 GREAT!! ADDED. Is that 30 photoshopped?? I remember doing that when I first got mine... Good to see that we are closing the gap with the numbers. Your 30 was really close to mine and doityourself's. Oh and the name Tweety reminds me of my 30 when I first got it. It had a Tweety sticker on each "C" pillar. Edited August 30, 200719 yr by JiP_01 Report
September 2, 200719 yr comment_195137 here's the parts car, KE70E-9719031 cream/beige CS 5speed may 1982 Report
September 22, 200719 yr comment_199260 another parts car, it would've been great to keep going, but after sitting for 6months, its too far gone for me to bother with :no2: that and once i'm finished with it, it won't have a drivetrain at all :P KE35~915370 May 1978 Report
September 22, 200719 yr comment_199301 My 2 rollas yellow is a daily on gas, blue is a low km granys car that was damaged on the left front. I am still looking for a ke30 2dr Ke35 and Ke55 2 door to complete the collection. 12/76 KE30 Yellow 866235 series 1 dash ??/77 KE30 Blue 871656 series 1 dash ??/79 KE55 cream KE55E 918452 parts car Report
September 22, 200719 yr comment_199336 some extra stuff for you jip. pic of audrey, owners name is kate the blue parts car got a name as it had a permit when i picked it up, Darren and a pic of red ke20. oh, and also, my real name is Tate cheers :P Report
September 23, 200719 yr comment_199373 Sorry forgot to add My KE16 before Ke16 20182 , My real name is Darren, Report
September 30, 200718 yr Author comment_200783 All posts updated. By the way love that hardtop!! Report
October 1, 200718 yr comment_200859 1981 KE55 (is a xx but apparently I'm wrong as the vin is Ke55S ~ 937117) old photo but will do =] Report
October 1, 200718 yr Author comment_200890 KE55s just means that its a hardtop. XX is the top of the line model. There also was SE and CS models. Both the SE and CS were also available on the sedan. I'll upload your details tomorrow when I come home from work. Also, whats the build date, your name and the cars name?? Report
October 1, 200718 yr comment_200904 Name: Nic Car Name: Shitaxe Model: Ke55E CS Build Date: 05/81 VIN: 947544 Edited October 1, 200718 yr by dookie Report
October 1, 200718 yr comment_201041 My new Ke70 VIN: 9 762 410 Colour: silver Manufactured: 12/84 My name: Aaron Latest Ke70 yet I think. Edited October 11, 200718 yr by woteva Report
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now