Bogan

Dan

Members dont see this ad

sic, that looks like my old 3 series on the monopoly board!

"The drunk young man who loudly demands that a band 'play some Barnesy', or 'play Khe Sanh', regardless of the band's style, is a recognisable element of the stereotype." Yep, hate those f*ckers.

Edited by JC807

Haha, I can't believe that wikipedia article did the rounds so damned quickly... started off a week ago when I gave the link to Brad and Trent... must have escalated from there... guess you got given the link?

Anyway, top work fellow bogan :jealous:

Bogan is like...

Homophobic, racist (to an extent), gets on the piss alot, generally smokes, has a high interest in VK commodores (or other big aussie v8's) and generally hates anything he/she doesn't like. Generally comprises of a mullet haircut, flannelette shirt and black jeans/pants. Often rude and swears alot, and is in the lower end of the poverty scale...

How do I know that....

my brothers a bogan, Need less to say the mr2 scared the crap out him when he drove it. The story also changed from "my vt would be quicker then that" to "my bosses porsche would be faster then that".

Drinks bourbon/beer ....... Check

Drives a commo............ Check

Had a torana off its nut........Check

Has bogan mates.......... Check

Follows AFL............Check.

Loves a good fight............. Check.

Hey! I drink bundy, and I'm in WA.... come over here an' i'll smash the shit through ya :)

Theres actually a common dispute between bogans (not individual to 'us' though) of Ford vs Holden... it can get very heated...

Eg: If you've seen the movie Two Hands (aussie movie), you'll notice all the 'good guys' drive Holdens and the 'bad guys' drive Fords... even though, they're all basically bogan criminals :lolcry:

Dan.