Red Mango

red mango

hi guys. this is my first time to post a topic here at rolla club. but i have visited your COOOL site a countless number of times already over the past months. have read through a lot of topics and threads from which i got most of the information that led me to decide to put together a 74 corolla sprinter te27 levin with a 4age engine.

i will start posting some pictures within the week. so far, this is what i got:

1) te27 body. halfway through the bodywork

2) FWD TVIS 4age. have to check again if it's map or afm

3) t50 tranny. previously mated with a 2tg (after purchasing, i found out that the bell housing would not fit the 4age. so, i bought item#4)

4) t50 tranny. previously mated with a 3au

5) spigot bearing

6) rwd tvis intake manifold

7) minor body accessories like grille, stainless mouldings, flarings

hope this project will be a success! :)

Members dont see this ad

here's the te27 body at the shop. still has a looong way to go. shop has been working on it for more 2 months already. replaced most of the rusted parts (there were a lot). still needs about 3 weeks to finish all body repair up to primer coating.

right now, i'm collecting body accessories like grilles, mouldings, tail light, etc.

post-1809-1151404184.jpg

post-1809-1151404200.jpg

i will double check the chassis code to see if it's a te or ke.

anyways, here's a pic of the stainless mouldings, step boards and the grille. i'll be taking the mouldings to the shop to it fitted to the body.

the mouldings and step boards are brand new (custom fabricated). the grille came with the body and still has to be completely retouched and repainted.

having a hard time looking for the frame for the tail lights.post-1809-1151817437.jpg

Edited by red mango