What Do Ya's Drive?

smacko84

hi all, well we had an ae82 hatch 85 model but was getting too much.

current ride is a 93 subaru liberty LX ej22 5 speed sedan bluey/silver colour with epoxy white gx wheels

in figtree(wollongong & occasionly campbelltown.) its not a rolla but gets me around until i can get a project rolla then ill flog it off to fund it. hehehe missus doesnt know that. lol

cheers

DamieN

:P

• 3 months later...
Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 months later...
how come i never see you?

btw i drive a ke20 ...its purple and loud.

i see your car when i go visit my mate in sevenoaks place parked infront of the skyline iirc.

u might of seen his poo brown ke70 getting around.

btw i drive a ke55

vlt

but 90% of the time I'm on my roadbike, beats waiting in traffic.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

this is my AE102 toyota corolla 1994 csx 1.8 7AFE and I'm from gosford and drive to syd 4 days on 4 days off for work at arvo and go back home in the morning tends to have no P plates on either as i can't stand going 90 its so slow also got tint since this pic seams i can only post one pic

post-6968-1224783092_thumb.jpg

Edited by bduffman

• 5 weeks later...

i couldnt find a "spotted" thread so this will have to do.

this morning i seen a red and orange KE70 drift pig with yellow and red paint job, a roll cage and i think it was a massive front mount, i only caught it in the corner of my eye but i liked it. this was near the airport.

also seen a bluey green coloured KE30 last week around east lakes, it had dark tinted windows, wheels and it sounded like a worked K motor. i was two cars behind and i only got to have a good look when he turned right.

on saturday i seen a nice yellow KE20 cruising up Queen victoria st in Bexley, they might have seen my KE20 parked in the driveway.

and at least once a month i will spot a light green coloured KE10 (maybe 11, i dunno) around the alexandria/mascot area and if he spots me first he always flashes his lights. its a mad car and the driver must be a rolla nut as well.

anyone from here own any of those rollas??

Stock KE70 bought for $500, also a rally ke70 thats half finished.

Considering putting the rally gear into the shitter whilst i finish of the rally car. Bilstein shocks, kings, worked 5k, locked 4.3 ratio diff. :D

Mostly cruise around the Gorge or Old Pac, also long rally runs through the watagans or back of wisemans ferry. Plently of fun roads to be had.